I didn’t quite get my word count goals for the week, but I’m pretty satisfied anyway. 3700 words is a good week for me. If I can keep this up, I should be able to finish the six stories by the end of the Clarion West Write-a-thon, even though my third story isn’t done yet. The Round of Words in 80 days will keep me accountable beyond the six weeks of Clarion West, but it’s a good, comfortable pace.
- Almost All the Way Home From the Stars now available on Amazon, iTunes, B&N, & Kobo wp.me/p9lho-dz 20 hours ago
- fb.me/Sak3qAAR 1 day ago
- Almost All the Way Home From the Stars now available on Amazon, iTunes, B&N, & Kobo
- “Story Hunger” up on Amazon, a new mini collection – and various other updates
- The Canadian Who Won’t be Returning From the Stars
- Slowly but surely getting there on the paperback version of Yseult
- On losing work (and other frustrations)