The email reminding us to post our first round goals went right under my radar somehow, so I’m coming a bit late to the party this time. I’m going to start out this round with very modest goals. Seeing as I’m behind on the translation, I really have to get caught up with that, and until I do, I’m going to have to allow my writing goals to take back seat for a while. Not only that, there’s been a bit of a setback. I found out today that I was sent the wrong version of the file to translate, an older one that doesn’t contain current changes. Not sure yet how much extra work that’s going to entail, sigh.
- Write every day, aiming for at least a page, or 250 words. This is really low for me, and once I manage to catch up on the translation, I can raise my goals. At that point, I will also add some specific project goals.
- Be done with the Big Translation Project by the end of the round
- Publish Chameleon in a Mirror
- Publish Island of Glass
- Publish “The Shadow Artist”
- Upload “Leaving Sweater” to Smashwords and make it free
- Publish Shadow of Stone to B&N, Smashwords and D2D
- Publish “Mars, A Traveler’s Guide” to Amazon and make it free
- Make Author Page for Amazon.de and Amazon.uk
- Update my blog’s book page
- Submit a short story a week to traditional publishers
So that’s it for me for the moment. Once I have more time to write again, I’ll revise!
Wishing everyone a very successful first round. :)