So, I’m mostly on track with my new goals. Since we got back from Norway, I’ve added 5000 more words to the medieval level of Fragments of Legend. I’ve also worked on two story collaborations with Jay Lake which should soon be ready to send out. (I think I’m going to have to revise my goals for sending out new stories upwards!)
– Write 5000 words a week – DONE!
– Get three short stories revised and out on the market – WORKED ON IT!
– Update my web page – No progress 😦
– Put two new collections of previously published stories up on Smashwords and Amazon – No progress 😦
– Get my novel Yseult up on Smashwords and Amazon before Christmas – No progress 😦 — but I am working on strategies for how to market it when I do get it up!
I need to add two more goals to the list:
– Fix file for Looking Through Lace on Smashwords (requires modification)
– Upload Looking Through Lace to Amazon again (I uploaded the new cover a while back, but it never got replaced, so I think I’ll just upload the whole thing all over again.)