Hard to believe it’s the final round again already! Hope everyone has been making good progress on their goals. Mine remain much the same as last round. I’ve tweaked here an there, deleted the goals I completed, and I’m raising the weekly word count goals, since things were going well towards the end of last round.
– Write an average of 4000 words a week.
– Finish Facets of Glass
– Integrate critiques from the Villa Diodati workshop into Recontact (novella with Jay Lake)
– Write 2 new short stories
– Write a new installment of “Starting out as an indie author” every other week
– Translate book description etc. for translation project and get it back to the client.
– Try to pull off a successful book launch for Island of Glass on Oct. 28
– List books with Babelcube & Noisetrade
– Submit Recontact (novella with Jay Lake) to traditional magazine markets
– Finish splitting Yseult into episodes and publish individually
– Publish “The Shadow Artist” as ebook
– Publish Chameleon in a Mirror to Createspace
– Find more reviewers for CIAM
– Publish more of my books to Xinxii (Shadow of Stone!)
– Publish Life in the Fjord Lane
– Publish “Mars, A Traveler’s Guide” to Amazon and make it free
– Upload free books to Google Play
– Submit 5 short stories to traditional markets during the round
I will leave you with a hopeful picture to lead us all into a successful fourth quarter!