Happy New Year! I hope everyone has started it off better than me — I’ve been sick with a very irritating head cold. It seems to be slowly letting up now, though. I certainly hope so. I find it very hard to concentrate when my head is full of gunk.
Anyway, on to the first order of the year — stating my goals for this round! A number I will have to carry over from last year, but I did make a big dent in my publishing goals in the last days of 2014: I got Mars: A Traveler’s Guide, and Yseult, Part III: Two Men and a Woman published!
(BTW, the Mars story is free everywhere but on Amazon — I still have to get it price-matched.)
On to my updated goals!
– Write an average of 4000 words a week.
– Finish Facets of Glass
– Write 5 new short stories
– Write a report of the Villa Diodati workshop (finally!)
– Write a new installment of “Starting out as an indie author” every other week
– Update my book page (LONG overdue!)
– Write New Year newsletter for my subscribers
– Schedule upcoming promotions for my books
– List books with Babelcube & Noisetrade
– Publish last episode of Yseult
– Publish “The Shadow Artist” as ebook
– Publish Chameleon in a Mirror to Createspace
– Find reviewers for CIAM and Island of Glass
I hope everyone who reads this had a good time bringing in the new year and it turns out to be a very successful 2015 for all of you!