I got a bit sidetracked yesterday by the hijacking of the Hugo Awards for SFF, which I wrote about in my last post. Now that is off my chest, I can get back to business: my goals for the next quarter.
For the next couple of weeks, this list and my blog will be largely on hiatus while I try to catch up with relatives on another continent.
– Write an average of 2500 words a week.
– Finish Shards of Glass (that btw is not the final cover, so any and all comments and suggestions welcome!)
– Write 3 new short stories
– Revise “Pool of Souls” and send it out
– Write a report on Villa Diodati 14
– Wrap up the series “Starting out as an indie author”
– Update my book page here and on my web page, ruthnestvold.com
– 500 words a day of translation
– Schedule more promotions for my books
– List books with Babelcube & Noisetrade
– Publish “Starting Out as an Indie Author” as ebook
– Publish “The Shadow Artist” as ebook
– Put together collection of my writing articles with Jay Lake
– Put together collection of fantasy stories with Jay
– Write newsletter update for my subscribers
Wishing everyone a successful Round of Words!