I’m a bit behind here in posting my goals for this quarter. Mostly it’s because of the translation, but here’s an even better excuse:
Cannstatter Volksfest 2015
Those are my granddaughters at the second biggest Volksfest in Germany. Only the Munich Oktoberfest is bigger.
Which proves that I am not working all the time. 🙂
My goals for this round are going to look a lot like those from last round, just with a few completed taken off the list, and a few new ones added. I never manage to everything on my lists. They’re there to keep me focused. So here we go:
Goals for the final quarter of 2015
– Finish the translation of Dragons from the Sea
– Write an average of 3000 words a week. I upped this in accordance with Kait’s challenge, even though I know I don’t have a chance of meeting it until after I’ve finished the translation.
– Finish Shards of Glass
– Start revisions of Facets of Glass
– Write 3 new short stories
– Revise “Pool of Souls” and send it out
– Decide whether and what to do for Nanowrimo (dependent on getting the translation done in time)
– Schedule ongoing promotions for my books
– Submit 5 short stories to traditional markets
– Publish “Starting Out as an Indie Author”
– Publish “Shadow Artist”
– Publish “Degrees of Separation”
– Publish “Cutting Edges; Or, A Web of Women” as an ebook
– List books with Babelcube & Noisetrade
– Put together collection of my writing articles with Jay Lake
– Put together collection of fantasy stories with Jay
As usual, I’m pretty sure I won’t get bored. 🙂
Good luck to everyone this round!